Dr Richard Sackelariou – Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou is a highly sought after Plastic Surgeon for precision procedures for nose reshaping/Rhinoplasty, breast surgery including Transaxillary incision methods, implant removal/replacement and Breast Lift procedures, body contouring including abdominoplasty surgery, facelift, necklift and eyelid rejuvenation procedures. He also performs expert cosmetic injections for facial rejuvenation. Patient’s love his caring manner, his dedication to excellence and his extensive expertise in surgical planning for a natural-looking, harmonious result.
Dr Richard Sackelariou completed his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 1979. Trained in general surgery before becoming a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 1986 and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS England) in 1988.
He then entered advanced training in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Sydney, qualifying in 1993. He then spent 1994 undertaking further training in cosmetic surgery in Paris at the Clinique Turin.
Dr Richard Sackelariou’s Education, Qualifications and Specialist Plastic Surgeon Memberships:
- MBBS University of Sydney 1979
- FRACS Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- FRCS (England) Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- ASPS Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Choosing Dr Richard Sackelariou can help you feel calmer throughout your Surgery experience
If you’re a patient who tends to feel nervous and who seeks a highly-skilled expert, ask to visit with Dr Richard Sackelariou to discuss your options for surgical enhancements.
There’s no denying that a skilled, experienced, knowledgeable and artistically talented Specialist Plastic Surgeon can help reduce your anxiety about having a cosmetic procedure or corrective surgery.
- Dr Sackelariou has a very calming, caring and honest patient care ethic.
- He is an excellent communicator who is happy to answer any and all of your questions about your procedure.
- You’ll also appreciate his planning expertise and advanced surgical techniques, and his ability to communicate complex techniques in a way that helps you understand your operation choices.
Dr Sackelariou is dedicated to helpi
ng patients strive for the best aesthetic surgery results possible through surgical means or combined surgical and non-surgical procedures. With precision planning skills and complex surgery expertise, he regularly helps patients meet their appearance refinement goals and corrective plastic surgery objectives.
- Dr Sackelariou has a primary surgical focus of helping patients to get an aesthetically beautiful result or enhancement.
- He takes extra care to ensure surgery results are also likely to be long-lasting and natural looking.
A Specialist Plastic Surgeon dedicated to Patient Education, Precision Procedures and a Caring Bedside Manner
- An excellent communicator, Dr Sackelariou will help you understand what a specific surgery procedure can — and cannot — accomplish.
- He’ll also help you understand which particular combinations of surgeries, or surgical plus non-surgical techniques, can assist you to get the look you’re wanting to attain.
- Plus, you’ll feel confident you’ve chosen a highly skilled Specialist Plastic Surgeon, one of the most highly trained practitioners in Sydney and in Melbourne.
You’ll appreciate his dedication to precision, his advanced anatomical knowledge and surgical expertise, and his ability to help minimise your post-surgery incision line scars.
When you choose an experienced and highly-skilled Surgeon such as Dr Sackelariou, you can feel more confident and calm about your plastic surgery procedure and your choice of an expert Surgeon.
- Surgery is a big step to take, for many patients, and it can be easy to feel overwhelmed or confused about your options.
- That’s why choosing an expert with decades of experience and a positive communication style is so important.
- Dr Richard Sackelariou has Plastic Surgery consulting offices in Sydney (Double Bay) and in Melbourne (Hawthorn East). He is available for consultations by appointment only.
- He performs precision Plastic Surgery in accredited Hospitals in Sydney and in Melbourne, using only highly trained Anaesthetists and surgical teams.