Before and After Photos of Real Patients
Gallery of Breast, Body and Face Plastic surgery Patient Photos by Dr Richard Sackelariou Sydney Specialist Plastic Surgeon – Before and After Photos
Below you will find a collection of Real Patient Before & After Photos from Dr Richard Sackelariou, one of Sydney’s top plastic surgeons
- Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
- Breast Lift Before and After Photos
- Brow Lift Before and After Photos
- Chin Implant Before and After Photos
- Ear Reshaping Before and After Photos
- Eyelid Lift Before and After
- Face Lift Before and After Photos
- Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Male Breast Reduction Before and After Photos
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty Before and After Photos
- Tummy Tuck Before and After
More real patient before and after photos are available to see during the consultation.
About Dr Richard Sackelariou Plastic Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou MBBS FRACS(Plas) is a Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Melbourne, Victoria and Sydney, Australia.
He is a highly sought-after Plastic Surgeon for precision procedures like nose reshaping, tummy tucks, breast surgery including transaxillary incision methods, implant removal/replacement and Breast Lift procedures.
He is particularly known for his signature surgeries – neck lift, facelift and eyelid rejuvenation procedures. He also performs expert cosmetic injections for facial rejuvenation.
Patient’s love his caring manner, his dedication to excellence and his extensive expertise in surgical planning for a natural-looking, harmonious result.
Next Steps – Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou
If you are considering reconstructive plastic or cosmetic surgery then Dr Richard is the specialist plastic surgeon for you. Dr Sackelariou can assist you in achieving your desired image, helping restore you to a more youthful or confident self.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a cosmetic consultation without a GP Referral although no Medicare rebates are claimable without one.
- You can schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 consult fee in advance.
- Email us below or Call to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
WANT MORE INFORMATION BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION?
- Read the Comprehensive Guide about your specific procedure or plans
- Find out about paying for your surgery – Prices, Payment plans and more