Looking For Dermal Fillers and Anti-Wrinkle Solutions?
- Would you like your cosmetic injectables performed by a Plastic Surgeon?
- Do you want a specialist with artistic skills?
- Would you like to know more about your surgery options?
When it comes to rejuvenating the face, plastic surgery is not the only answer. In fact, people are 12 times more likely to start their facial rejuvenation procedures with cosmetic injections (dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle solutions) than they are to begin Facelift or Necklift Surgery.
For individuals with mild skin sagging and superficial lines and wrinkles, cosmetic injections can go a long way to restore a more youthful appearance.
Cosmetic Injections: The average ages for Patients who get dermal fillers or anti-ageing injections in Melbourne tends to range between 30 to 60 years of age. But this can vary from mid-20 to the seventies and beyond, especially for dermal fillers, lip filler injections, chin augmentation treatments and dermal fillers to the cheek area (cheek fillers).
Benefits of COMBINING Surgical and Non-Surgical Approaches to Facial Rejuvenation
Plus, with the highest proportion of people seeking plastic surgery is between the ages of 30 and 59, cosmetic injections are now being combined with surgical procedures for a more holistic ‘makeover’ and more effective facial rejuvenation or facial feature enhancements.
Find out if you’re a good candidate for facial rejuvenation or feature augmentation with cosmetic injections or dermal fillers by phoning our offices and asking for an appointment on (03) 8849 1444 in Melbourne for eyelid surgery procedures.
Download our Guide on Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
Cosmetic Injections: Your Recommended Steps for Melbourne Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
If you are in Melbourne and want targeted Cosmetic Injections using quality solutions, high-level injecting precision and an eye for aesthetic facial balance, you’ll want to explore your dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injecting options with Dr Richard Sackelariou.
The first step to having Cosmetic Injection treatments is to book and attend a confidential consultation with Dr Sackelariou. This session will help you better understand what different options may actually achieve for you; and whether or not your facial rejuvenation goals are best off with a surgical or non-surgical solution – or a combination of both approaches.
Treatments can also be adjusted to suit your timing and your budget. You can prioritise your injection treatments according to your top skin or facial ageing concerns.
Why use a GP, Cosmetic Doctor or Nurse Injector when you can choose to have your wrinkle relaxing injections and dermal fillers injected by a highly talented and experienced Plastic Surgeon?
Gentle and Strategic Cosmetic Injections by a genuine Plastic Surgeon – make it a top choice.
Send us an enquiry form today to arrange a consultation or phone our Enquiries Team on (02) 9362-0676 (they can help you with a Melbourne appointment for surgical solutions or combined treatments).
Cosmetic Injections by a Talented Specialist Plastic Surgeon – Dr Richard Sackelariou (FRACS)
A talented cosmetic injecting and facial enhancement artist, Dr Sackelariou has an excellent communication style.
Offering extensive facial rejuvenation expertise and helpful advice on dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxing solutions, he’ll help you explore your best available options to help meet your facial rejuvenation goals.
Combining cosmetic plastic surgery expertise with precision augmentation using dermal fillers – along with strategic muscle relaxing injection strategies – you’ll appreciate Dr Sackelariou’s gentle injecting style and his artistic eye for detail.
Where can cosmetic injections be used?
Cosmetic Injections can be used over many areas of the face; although there are some danger zones to avoid. Every person’s anatomy is also slightly different (to significantly different), meaning only someone extremely knowledgeable in facial anatomy can assess where these danger zones might exist from one patient to another.
That’s one key reason people recommend having a skilled Cosmetic Injector who is also a talented Specialist Plastic Surgeon – because knowing WHERE to inject is crucial to your success and safety.
Types of Cosmetic Injections: Anti-Wrinkle Solutions, Dermal Fillers and Adipose-Tissue-Reduction Solutions
Cosmetic Injections fall into THREE key categories; although, within those categories, there are many different options.
Type 1: Muscle Relaxing Solutions / Facial Injections and additional medical purposes
The first category of Cosmetic Injections is the most popular of all non-surgical cosmetic treatments – anti-wrinkle solutions.
- These muscle-relaxing injections have been used for decades for a variety of medical and cosmetic purposes.
- They also seem to have growing applications to treat a variety of ageing-related skin concerns and other distressing conditions such as migraines, excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis) or an over-active bladder.
- They are said to involve a slight stinging sensation, not dissimilar to a mosquito bite, which passes quickly for most patients.
- Side effects often pass quickly but risks and side effects can vary from patient to patient, and may include temporary redness, skin drooping, swelling or infection risks (do NOT go into heated areas or do strenuous exercises for at least 2 days before and after your treatment).
- Ask Dr Sackelariou for a full list of potential complications before you proceed with any cosmetic injection treatments.
Type 2: Dermal Fillers or Facial Volumisation including Lip Filler Injections, Chin Augmentation and Cheek Filler
The second category of Cosmetic Injections is the second most popular non-surgical cosmetic facial treatments – dermal fillers.
- Today’s best Dermal Fillers are also temporary in nature (warning: never resort to permanent fillers).
- They involve a substance that has many similarities to a naturally occurring substance in your body and skin, and they also draw moisture and volume to the treated areas.
- They can help stimulate cellular renewal, nutrient circulation and support structures (ask about a Skin Booster injecting session if you have dull, lifeless-looking skin).
- Dermal Fillers can be used to help reduce some of the lines and wrinkles across different areas of the face, such as reducing crow’s feet or marionette lines.
- They can sometimes be used under the eyes in the tear trough area, to reduce under-eye shadowing effects.
- They are popular for temple-area restoration or brow area volume replacement, along with cheek augmentation and jawline strengthening, where hallowing has occurred due to skeletal atrophy and skin sagging.
- Dermal Fillers come in many forms or types of consistencies and we insist on using top quality brands that feel and look natural when artfully applied.
- Dermal filler injections are also best employed using a holistic ‘liquid facelift’ approach that involves strategic placement of dermal fillers along with line-targeting anti-wrinkle injections and skin smoothing solutions.
Dermal fillers can also be used to aesthetically enhance, augment (volumise) or balance out certain facial features.
Different Cosmetic injection Treatments that employ dermal fillers include:
- cheek augmentation or volumisation of the cheek area using dermal fillers
- lip filler/lip augmentation (lip shaping, cupid’s bow shaping, balancing out an asymmetrical smile, reducing an overly gummy-looking smile, non-surgical lip lift or lip enlargement)
- nose reshaping (non-surgical/liquid rhinoplasty) for minor concerns about nose shapes – suitable candidates only and there are serious risks you need to take into consideration
- jawline strengthening when the jawline is weak looking or mildly lacking in definition
- slightly recessed chins can be augmented with dermal filler OR with a combined non-surgical and surgical chin augmentation
- chin augmentation can be further enhanced by jawline or chin filler or under-chin ‘double chin fat reducing’ injections
- other alternatives to facial implants or facial plastic surgery such as a Facelift
Type 3: Fat Reducing Injections such as the “Double Chin Reduction Injections Treatment”
The third category of Cosmetic Injections is the newly approved version of fat-dissolving solutions for under-chin fat, known as submental fullness.
This is the typical fat cell distribution that leads to the appearance of a double chin, a fatty neckline or under-chin fat rolls.
- Under chin fat becomes more prominent as we age, partially due to having a higher percentage of body fat and partially due to the fact the skin around our neckline has started to sag.
- The injections specifically target the sub-mental-area fat cells, not the skin, so if your skin is also loose, you may require a surgical neck lift and/or facelift with a neck lift.
- At least 3 treatments are required (about 4 weeks apart but this can vary) and results can take several months to see the full effects.
In other words, although these double-chin/under-chin injections have some skin tightening effects, they do not compensate for sagging, loose skin and sometimes can make your sagging skin condition more noticeable.
If your facial appearance is a concern to you and you want to find out what your genuine Cosmetic Injection treatment options are, phone us today to make an appointment.
You’ll learn a lot about what CAN be done using cosmetic injections, wrinkle relaxing solutions and top-quality dermal fillers, all performed by a Specialist Plastic Surgeon, highly sought for his precision cosmetic injecting skills and his advanced plastic surgery techniques including for eyelid surgery, facelift and breast lift or breast augmentation surgery.
Next Step – Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou
If you are considering facial rejuvenation then Dr Richard Sackelariou is the specialist plastic surgeon for you.
Dr Sackelariou can assist you in achieving your desired image, helping restore you to a more youthful and confident self.
Phone (02) 9362-0676 to make an enquiry about Cosmetic Inhjections.