Specialist Plastic Surgeon MBBS, FRACS, FRCS
Melbourne and Double Bay, Sydney
Dr Richard Sackelariou is a highly sought-after Plastic Surgeon for precision procedures like nose reshaping, tummy tucks, breast surgery including trans axillary incision methods, Breast implant removal or replacement and Breast Lift procedures,
Patients love his caring manner, his dedication to excellence and his extensive expertise in surgical planning for a natural-looking, harmonious result.
Dr Richard Sackelariou’s Education and Qualifications
Dr Richard Sackelariou completed his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 1979. Trained in general surgery before becoming a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 1986 and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS England) in 1988.
He then entered advanced training in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Sydney, qualifying in 1993. He then spent 1994 undertaking further training in cosmetic surgery in Paris at the Clinique Turin.
- MBBS University of Sydney 1979
- FRACS Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- FRCS (England) Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
Why Choose Dr Richard Sackelariou?
Dr Richard Sackelariou is a renowned plastic surgeon with over 20 years of experience. He is highly skilled and has worked in England, Paris, and Sydney, learning and improving his techniques as he went along. Dr Sackelariou specialises in face breast and body surgery for women and men.
Choosing Dr Richard Sackelariou can help you feel calmer throughout your Surgery experience
If you’re a patient who tends to feel nervous and who seeks a highly-skilled expert, ask to visit with Dr Richard Sackelariou to discuss your options for surgical enhancements.
There’s no denying that a skilled, experienced, knowledgeable and artistically talented Specialist Plastic Surgeon can help reduce your anxiety about having a cosmetic procedure or corrective surgery.
- Dr Sackelariou has a very calming, caring and honest patient care ethic.
- He is an excellent communicator who is happy to answer any and all of your questions about your procedure.
- You’ll also appreciate his planning expertise and advanced surgical techniques, and his ability to communicate complex techniques in a way that helps you understand your operation choices.
Dr Sackelariou is dedicated to helping patients strive for the best aesthetic surgery results possible through surgical means or combined surgical and non-surgical procedures. With precision planning skills and complex surgery expertise, he regularly helps patients meet their appearance refinement goals and corrective plastic surgery objectives.
- Dr Sackelariou has a primary surgical focus of helping patients to get an aesthetically beautiful result or enhancement.
- He takes extra care to ensure surgery results are also likely to be long-lasting and natural-looking.
Dr Richard is dedicated to Patient Education, Precision Procedures and a Caring Bedside Manner
- Aa a precise communicator, Dr Sackelariou will help you understand what a specific surgery procedure can – and cannot – accomplish.
- He’ll also help you understand which particular combinations of surgeries, or surgical plus non-surgical techniques, can assist you to get the look you’re wanting to attain.
- Plus, you’ll feel confident you’ve chosen a highly skilled Specialist Plastic Surgeon, one of the most highly trained practitioners in Melbourne.
You’ll appreciate his dedication to precision, his advanced anatomical knowledge and surgical expertise, and his ability to help minimise your post-surgery incision line scars.
When you choose an experienced and highly-skilled Surgeon such as Dr Sackelariou, you can feel more confident and calm about your plastic surgery procedure and your choice of an expert Surgeon.
- Surgery is a big step to take, for many patients, and it can be easy to feel overwhelmed or confused about your options.
- That’s why choosing an expert with decades of experience and a positive communication style is so important.
- Dr Richard Sackelariou has Plastic Surgery consulting offices in Melbourne (Hawthorn East). He is available for consultations by appointment only.
- He performs precision Plastic Surgery in accredited Hospitals in Melbourne, using only highly trained Anaesthetists and surgical teams.
Where to Start
Achieving the body image you want is not always as easy as having a procedure, it is often just the part of the journey.
It is also important to ensure you are well aware of what each procedure involves, and whether or not it is the treatment for you.
Do your research, read the website pages and look at the Before and After Photo Gallery. Check and consider the qualifications and experience of your chosen surgeon or doctor.
Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou in Melbourne or Sydney. A caring discussion with a Plastic Surgeon about all your options can really help. The best thing is to start with a phone enquiry and consider having a Consultation.