Facelift or Injections? Facial Rejuvenation in Melbourne or Sydney
Posted on May 5, 2018
Facial Rejuvenation in Melbourne or Sydney
There may come a time when you want to assess whether a Facelift or Cosmetic Injections, such as anti-wrinkle solutions or dermal fillers, will be of greater value in your pursuit of a fresher-looking, more youthful appearance. It can be difficult for patients to fully understand the pros and cons – and duration value – of facelift vs cosmetic injections.
Facelift or Cosmetic Injections in Melbourne or Sydney?
To make decisions between a Facelift or Cosmetic Injections, you need to consider not only the potential results and treatment costs, but also:
- the longevity of those results
- treatment risks
- appearance benefits
- surgery or injecting processes
- healing downtime
- cumulative costs of temporary injecting treatments versus longer lasting facelift results
- which Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Injecting or Skin Resurfacing procedures are recommended in combinations and which treatments to prioritise to get the appearance enhancements you’re wanting to attain
The best way to know what will or won’t work for what you’re wanting to accomplish for your facial rejuvenation is to schedule a no-obligation facial consultation in my Melbourne or Sydney office locations. Phone my team on (03) 8849 1444 for an appointment.
Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Richard Sackelariou, performs precision cosmetic injections and feature augmentation procedures, eyelid surgery, brow lift surgery and customised facelift procedures including SMAS facelift techniques and cheek fat pad elevation.
Facelift or Cosmetic Injections? A Summary of Data
Sometimes the recommended solution your Plastic Surgeon offers is a combination of both facelift techniques and cosmetic injections along with laser skin resurfacing for a smoother looking texture. There are additional skin rejuvenation options you can consider if uneven pigmentation, fine lines or acne scarring remain a concern; ask Dr Sackelariou for details.
Combining Facelift Surgery with Cosmetic Injections – Advanced Techniques
Non-surgical and surgical facial rejuvenation treatments have come a long way in recent decades. This relates to advances in imaging, technology, surgical skills, scar management and dermal filler solution advances.
- There’s been a fast-growing range of quality dermal fillers of varying consistencies
- A talented Plastic Surgeon can now combine cosmetic injections and facelift surgery techniques to gain a holistic, noticeable yet natural-looking aesthetic improvement.
Noticeable Yet Natural Looking Facial Rejuvenation
There is a growing ability for talented surgeons such as Dr Richard Sackelariou to combine non-surgical cosmetic treatments with plastic surgery and skin resurfacing to attain a very noticeable improvement in facial age reduction.
Not everyone may notice you have had a face lift or cosmetic injections; although you will have scars of varying visibility. A person with plastic surgery knowledge may be able to detect you’ve had a surgery or non-surgical cosmetic treatments performed.
But for many patients who have a facelift or cosmetic injections, others simply notice that you look either refreshed and relaxed, less stressed or less tired, or that you’ve lost weight simply via the reduction of sagging jowls if you’ve had a facelift procedure.
- Dr Richard Sackelariou is highly trained and experienced, with FRACS recognition as a Specialist in Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery and top level plastic surgery industry group memberships.
- He is highly respected by peers and patients alike for his dedication to patient care, precision surgical planning and advanced surgical techniques, to help patients get the aesthetic improvements they seek through a cosmetic or plastic surgery procedure.
- Dr Sackelariou has always been dedicated to ongoing education and training in advanced cosmetic, plastic and corrective surgery techniques.
- He has a pleasing communication manner and you’ll be impressed with his
Want More Information on your Facelift, Neck Lift and Eyelid Surgery options or precision feature augmentation using implants or Cosmetic Injections?
- Or are you considering the benefits of a combined approach using different treatment types and advanced combinations?
- Are you wanting an expert Surgeon’s opinion to help you choose the latest in combined non-surgical cosmetic injecting and skin resurfacing treatments OR advanced surgery techniques for facial rejuvenation, or both?
Dr Sackelariou is the Specialist Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options with during a confidential consultation.
- He’ll answer your questions and help you evaluate the different procedures that might best suit your facial appearance goals and facial feature augmentation objectives.
- You’ll get procedure details including risks and recovery times, scar information and more.
- You’ll also get a recommended treatment plan and cost estimate or quote which will be valid for a designated time period.
A no-obligation Facelift Surgery or Cosmetic Injections consultation in Melbourne or Sydney can help you consider the benefits, pros and cons of your different options for facial rejuvenation.
You’ll be better armed to make a good decision between cosmetic injecting and facelift surgery options after speaking with Dr Sackelariou, and as with any cosmetic treatment consultation, there’s absolutely no obligation to proceed if it’s not the right time for you to have surgery, or if you have other concerns.
Please consider your Facelift Options.
Remember, results can vary tremendously from patient to patient. Surgery decisions should never be made lightly. It’s important to do your research and ask any and all questions you have, so that you can better understand the plastic surgery or cosmetic injecting procedures that might help you reach your goals, as well as the treatment or surgery costs, risks, scars and recommended healing times.
Next Step – Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou
If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery then Dr Richard Sackelariou is the specialist plastic surgeon for you.
Dr Sackelariou can assist you in achieving your desired body image, helping restore you to a more youthful and confident self. Phone Melbourne 03 88409 1444 or Sydney (02) 9362-0676 to enquire or request a consultation.
The Difference Between Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Facial Rejuvenation Options