Upper Lip Lift Melbourne & Sydney – Bullhorn Lip Lift Surgery
- Are you wondering if you’re a good surgery candidate for a bullhorn lip lift procedure?
- Are you curious to learn more about the differences between a surgical lip lift and other cosmetic lip-shaping procedures, such as lip filler injections?
An Upper Lip Lift or Bullhorn Lip Lift can improve your facial appearance by reducing the amount of skin between your nose and lip. This can reveal more of your teeth and give you the appealing look of a younger face.
Dr Richard Sackelariou is a leading facial plastic surgeon for Upper Lip Lift surgery in Melbourne and Sydney helping patients seeking a more youthful look. With over 20 years of experience, he is a calm, caring and precise surgeon.
Do you need Lip Filler Injections or is it time for a Lip Lift?
There are several lip enhancement options that can improve your facial appearance. The most frequently requested lip augmentation options include:
- Lip Filler Injections (Lip Augmentation using Dermal Fillers)
- Lower lip injections for fullness or shaping of the lip
- Upper lip injections for fullness, cupid bow enhancements or shaping of the lip
- Lip Lift Surgery (the ‘bullhorn’ lip lift)
- Upper lip lift surgery may suit individuals who have an elongated philtrum (the area between the nose and the upper lip) that leaves their face looking aged or ‘long’
- May help remedy a scenario where the philtrum hides the upper teeth, which leaves the individual with a smile that shows only the lower teeth and which looks imbalanced
Where to Start
Achieving the body image you want is not always as easy as having a procedure, it is often just the part of the journey.
It is also important to ensure you are well aware of what each procedure involves, and whether or not it is the treatment for you.
Do your research, read the website pages and look at the Before and After Photo Gallery. Check and consider the qualifications and experience of your chosen surgeon or doctor.
Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou in Melbourne or Sydney. A caring discussion with a Plastic Surgeon about all your options can really help. The best thing is to start with a phone enquiry and consider having a Consultation.