Upper Lip Lift or Bullhorn Lip Lift Surgery
- Are you wondering if you’re a good surgery candidate for a bullhorn lip lift procedure?
- Are you curious to learn more about the differences between a surgical lip lift and other cosmetic lip-shaping procedures, such as lip filler injections?
An Upper Lip Lift or Bullhorn Lip Lift can improve your facial appearance by reducing the amount of skin between your nose and lip. This can reveal more of your teeth and give you the appealing look of a younger face.
Dr Richard Sackelariou is a leading facial plastic surgeon for Upper Lip Lift surgery in Melbourne and Sydney helping patients seeking a more youthful look. With over 20 years experience, he is a calm, caring and precise surgeon.
Do you need Lip Filler Injections or is it time for a Lip Lift?
There are several lip enhancement options that can improve your facial appearance. The most frequently requested lip augmentation options include:
Lip Filler Injections (Lip Augmentation using Dermal Fillers)
- Lower lip injections for fullness or shaping of the lip
- Upper lip injections for fullness, cupid bow enhancements or shaping of the lip
Lip Lift Surgery (the ‘bullhorn’ lip lift)
- Upper lip lift surgery may suit individuals who have an elongated philtrum (the area between the nose and the upper lip) that leaves their face looking aged or ‘long’
- May help remedy a scenario where the philtrum hides the upper teeth, which leaves the individual with a smile that shows only the lower teeth and which looks imbalanced