Upper Lip Lift or Bullhorn Lip Lift Surgery
- Are you wondering if you’re a good surgery candidate for a bullhorn lip lift procedure?
- Are you curious to learn more about the differences between a surgical lip lift and other cosmetic lip-shaping procedures, such as lip filler injections?
An Upper Lip Lift or Bullhorn Lip Lift can improve your facial appearance by reducing the amount of skin between your nose and lip. This can reveal more of your teeth and give you the appealing look of a younger face.
Dr Richard Sackelariou is a leading facial plastic surgeon for Upper Lip Lift surgery in Melbourne and Sydney helping patients seeking a more youthful look. With over 20 years experience, he is a calm, caring and precise surgeon.
Do you need Lip Filler Injections or is it time for a Lip Lift?
There are several lip enhancement options that can improve your facial appearance. The most frequently requested lip augmentation options include:
Lip Filler Injections (Lip Augmentation using Dermal Fillers)
- Lower lip injections for fullness or shaping of the lip
- Upper lip injections for fullness, cupid bow enhancements or shaping of the lip
Lip Lift Surgery (the ‘bullhorn’ lip lift)
- Upper lip lift surgery may suit individuals who have an elongated philtrum (the area between the nose and the upper lip) that leaves their face looking aged or ‘long’
- May help remedy a scenario where the philtrum hides the upper teeth, which leaves the individual with a smile that shows only the lower teeth and which looks imbalanced
About Dr Sackelariou
Dr Richard Sackelariou is one of the most respected precision-focused Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast surgery and facial rejuvenation procedures. His areas of expertise include lip augmentation, chin augmentation, facelift surgery, eyelid surgery, brow lift procedures, rhinoplasty surgery, otoplasty and abdominoplasty.
In terms of facial enhancements for people of all ages, Dr Sackelariou is an expert in various form of lip augmentation including a lip lift surgery and lip filler injections as well as lower jawline refinements such as chin augmentation using a chin implant or lower-facelift and neck lift surgery.
His is highly sought after for his precision plastic surgery techniques for facial rejuvenation procedures and for Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Lift Surgery, Cheek Fat Pad Elevation and Facial Feature Augmentation.
If you seek facial rejuvenation through non-surgical methods, such as Cosmetic Injections (dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections), please phone our office for a consultation.
For more information read this blog on upper lip lift surgery by facial rejuvenation expert, Dr Richard Sackelariou.
Next Steps – Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou
If you are considering reconstructive plastic or cosmetic surgery then Dr Richard is the specialist plastic surgeon for you. Dr Sackelariou can assist you in achieving your desired image, helping restore you to a more youthful or confident self.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a cosmetic consultation without a GP Referral although no Medicare rebates are claimable without one.
- You can schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 consult fee in advance.
- Email us below or Call to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
WANT MORE INFORMATION BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION?
- Read the Comprehensive Guide about your specific procedure or plans
- Find out about paying for your surgery – Prices, Payment plans and more