Surgery Prices and Payment Plans for Dr Sackelariou in Melbourne and Sydney
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost in Australia?
The Average price paid for cosmetic and plastic surgery is different across Australia.
Costs will vary for plastic surgery as every patient has different anatomy and varying surgery needs. Your price for plastic surgery depends on which surgeon you choose, which hospital and how long the surgery will take. It will also vary based on your eligibility for Medicare and whether you are insured or uninsured.
You can get a fully personalised estimate and price range for your plastic surgery procedure is available when you come for a confidential consultation.
Your Quote as part of a fully informed financial consent will outline your specific
- Hospital Costs based on theatre time and length of hospital stay
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetists Fee
- Assistants Fee (if applicable)
- Implant fee (if applicable)
- Any medicare codes that may be applicable to your surgery
A consultation with Dr Sackelariou will get you started on your surgical journey and provide you with further information and a cost for the procedure
How to pay for your Surgery
Surgery theatre dates must be secured with a deposit payment of $1000
Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
Payment methods include bank transfer or cash – you can also pay with VISA Credit Card
Payment Plans and Medical Finance for Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
You can find a range of medical finance providers that offer finance and payment plans for plastic surgery by typing in “Medical Finance Australia” into Google
MAC Credit and Total Lifestyle Credit may help finance your medical and surgery costs.
Want to learn more? Phone us today – we’re here to help.
Will your Super Fund pay for your surgery?
You may be able to access your own Superannuation to pay for your Plastic Surgery
By applying through a special government program, your Superannuation Fund can sometimes be accessed early to pay for your life-changing surgery.
This is most likely to apply plastic surgery such as Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring, Arm lift, Nose Surgery or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Surgery.
The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision, however, will be made by your own Super Fund as some funds will not allow withdrawal. Find out more by visiting the ATO website or contacting Supercare.
How much is a Consultation with Dr Richard?
$300 for a virtual or in-person consultation
About Dr Richard Sackelariou Plastic Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou MBBS FRACS(Plas) is a Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Melbourne, Victoria and Sydney, Australia.
He is a highly sought-after Plastic Surgeon for precision procedures like nose reshaping, tummy tucks, breast surgery including transaxillary incision methods, implant removal/replacement and Breast Lift procedures,
He is particularly known for his signature surgeries – neck lift, facelift and eyelid rejuvenation procedures. He also performs expert cosmetic injections for facial rejuvenation.
Patient’s love his caring manner, his dedication to excellence and his extensive expertise in surgical planning for a natural-looking, harmonious result.
Next Steps – Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou
If you are considering reconstructive plastic or cosmetic surgery then Dr Richard is the specialist plastic surgeon for you. Dr Sackelariou can assist you in achieving your desired image, helping restore you to a more youthful or confident self.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
- A Referral from your GP or from your specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a cosmetic consultation without a GP Referral although no Medicare rebates are claimable without one.
- You can schedule a confidential consultation with your selected Specialist Surgeon by paying the $300 consult fee in advance.
- Email us below or Call to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
WANT MORE INFORMATION BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR SURGEON CONSULTATION?
- Read the Comprehensive Guide about your specific procedure or plans
- Find out about paying for your surgery – Prices, Payment plans and more