Does Dr Sackelariou Operate on International or Interstate Travelling Patients?
For many years Dr Sackelariou’s reputation as a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery has drawn patients from Australia as well as Interstate and Internationally.
DrSackelariou has significant experience in both plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures using advanced surgical techniques. Combined with exceptional pre and post-operative care, it is possible to expect a high degree of predictability. Your care will be exceptional no matter if you have travelled internationally or from interstate for your procedure.
Your time is valuable and our goal at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery is for you and your visit to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
The resources for travelling patients provided on our website are designed to help us meet your goal but in addition, DrSackelariou has a team of highly skilled nurses and administrative staff who have worked alongside DrSackelariou for many years and will be able to assist you with any enquiries, so please just ask.
Follow-Up Care in Melbourne for Travelling Patients – if you’re having SURGERY with us, but live in a different State or Country
If you are a travelling patient you will probably NOT be able to fly for at least a few weeks after surgery (ask DrSackelariou for recommendations and be sure you follow them, as flying too soon after surgery can increase your risks).
Follow Up plan for your surgery:
- HOSPITAL STAY
- A comfortable and relaxing stay in a quality Hospital to recuperate
- DISCHARGE to a new supported facility
- Discharge to a supporter’s home in Melbourne or
- To a Medi-Hotel with Nurse support
- POST OP in about 1-10 days
- Your surgeon will determine whey your post-op visit to the practice will be.
- Typically it occurs approximately 1 week to 10 days after Surgery
- At this first in-clinic follow up, we check surgical results, change the dressings and also give you additional post-op instructions
- 8 WEEK POST OP REVIEW
- Your 8 Week Review is held at the practice location/clinic
- If you live elsewhere, you’ll need to return for this 8-week review
- 6 MONTH and 12 MONTH Follow up reviews
- You’ll need to attend your 6 Month Review & your 12-month review and annual reviews thereafter
- Some but not all reviews MAY be able to be facilitated Virtually depending on your Surgery and at-home After Care or local nearby Surgeons
- ANNUAL Reviews (as required) – will need an item code and a current GP referral if applicable
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation.
Where to Start
Achieving the body image you want is not always as easy as having a procedure, it is often just the part of the journey.
It is also important to ensure you are well aware of what each procedure involves, and whether or not it is the treatment for you.
Do your research, read the website pages and look at the Before and After Photo Gallery. Check and consider the qualifications and experience of your chosen surgeon or doctor.
About Dr Richard Sackelariou Plastic Surgeon
Dr Richard Sackelariou MBBS FRACS(Plas) is a Specialist Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Melbourne, Victoria and Sydney, Australia.
Dr Sackelariou is a highly sought-after Plastic Surgeon for precision procedures like nose reshaping, tummy tucks, breast surgery including transaxillary incision methods, implant removal/replacement and Breast Lift procedures.
His signature surgeries include – neck lift, facelift and eyelid rejuvenation procedures. He also performs expert cosmetic injections for facial rejuvenation.
Patients love his caring manner, his dedication to excellence and his extensive expertise in surgical planning for a natural-looking, harmonious result.
Book a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou in Melbourne or Sydney. A caring discussion with a Plastic Surgeon about all your options can really help. The best thing is to start with a phone enquiry and consider having a Consultation with Dr Sackelariou. Try the Free Nose Simulation Tool.